søndag 8. mars 2015

First Days in US and A

Its been two days since we landed on JFK Airport in New York. We landed in the evening, at about 7 pm, but didn't get to the hotel until 11 pm. That means that the time back in Norway, was past 5 am before we got to sleep. I hadn't slept on the plane, so needless to say, I was kiiinda tired when I hit the bed.

One thing I have noticed in the short time I've been here, is that there are a lot of roads in the USA. They cover the land like a big, confusing spiderweb, and if you don't pay attention you might get really lost. Sleep and concentration are two very necessary factors to find your way.

Yesterday we visited MacDonalds for the our first time in the states. The soda was somewhat different, yet the atmosphere was pretty much the same as in Norway.

At the moment we are currently staying at a hotel in Philadelphia, but we are soon going to be on our way to Baltimore. Therefore, I'm going to stop writing now and instead get back to the trip.

Cya :D

10 kommentarer:

  1. McDonald's all the way! ;)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I am a failure! Didn't know how to spell it right XD

      Slett
  2. Dont eat to many burgers it is not good 4 u: http://i.imgur.com/ehgy01x.gif

    SvarSlett
  3. So glad to see that you have arrived safely. I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I`d better get back to writing soon then :)

      Slett
  4. Gooooo MAGNE! Have a good time in USA! Eat some burgers for me pls :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks Pero! Already started that job.. xD

      Slett